Aperture 3.0.3 is an update for Aperture 3. This update improves overall stability and fixes issues in a number of areas in Aperture 3. See the key areas addressed below.
* Addresses stability when using the Retouch brush on large images.
* Fixes an issue that could cause Retouch adjustments to render incorrectly when applied using Lift & Stamp on large images.
* User-defined Raw Fine Tuning presets are now correctly applied to images when you choose "Save as Camera Default."
* Deleting a user-defined Raw Fine Tuning preset set as Camera Default now reverts the setting to Apple.
* Pressing the M key now correctly toggles Show Master in dual displays configurations when Viewer is on the second display.
* Fixes an issue that could cause adjustments applied to images already placed within books and light tables to be displayed incorrectly.
* Addresses issues related to Chromatic Aberration adjustment quality.
* Addresses an issue that could cause custom keyboard shortcuts for user-defined adjustment presets to not work.
* Faces snapshots now reflect updated rotation of images.
* Addresses an issue with the correct display and spacing of names on Faces snapshots.
* Addresses performance when loading the Faces view.
* Fixes an issue that could cause Face rectangles to draw incorrectly when master images are offline.
* Fixes an issue preventing Face tiles with adjustments from being updated after merging libraries.
* In Show Unnamed Faces, the next name in the filmstrip is now correctly selected after entering or confirming the previous face.
* The Search field in the Faces corkboard now retains its settings.
* Addresses an issue causing Faces to be incorrectly positioned on photos exported to Facebook.
* Faces snapshots now update correctly when you manually remove detected faces from Aperture that have been named.
* Fixes an issue with correctly positioning detected faces in RAW+JPEG pairs.
* Paper size setting is now retained after canceling the print dialog.
* Switching printers in the Print window now correctly updates to the default paper size for the target printer.
* Fixes an issue that prevented print presets from retaining the target printer.
* Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when using Undo after changing paper size in the Print dialog.
* Duplicated Smart Albums now retain the correct scope for searches.
* Addresses an issue that prevented iPhoto Libraries with a tilde (~) in the name to be imported correctly.
* Improved reliability of repairing and rebuilding of the library database.
* Fixes an issue that prevented Aperture from reporting minor database inconsistencies when detected.
* Addresses an issue with thumbnail generation on referenced images after they are reconnected.
* Fixes an issue that could cause slow performance and a spinning wait cursor when updating Vaults.
* Addresses an issue that could slow down reconnecting referenced files.
* Addresses an issue that could affect performance when importing projects.
* Improves database reliability if renaming masters via Batch Change is unexpectedly interrupted by a hard drive failure or power loss.
* Fixes an issue that caused slideshow titles to default to Custom Text when videos contained with the slideshow were trimmed.
* Fixes an issue that prevented the Space Bar and S key from working correctly when typing into Slideshow text boxes with Caps Lock enabled.
* Addresses an issue that could cause slow performance when adjusting the duration of multiple images in a slideshow.
* Addresses an issue that could prevent secondary audio tracks from playing back in exported slideshows created on Mac OS X v10.5.8 Leopard.
* Imported GPS track logs now display time accuracy in hours, minutes, and seconds.
* GPS data included in XMP sidecar files with imported photos is now correctly reverse-geocoded in Places.
* Query HUD now correctly handles dates entered into the Date search field.
* Search field on Keywords HUD now performs a “contains” search to find matching keywords.
* Fixes an issue with auto-complete in the Keyword Controls search field.
* Now correctly retains position of Full Screen Filmstrip after relaunch.
* Images selected using the Select All command are now batch processed in the correct order.
* Addresses an issue that could cause watermarks to be displayed incorrectly in the Export Presets window.
* Addresses an issue that could cause Batch Change to enter data from a previously-selected preset when “None” was selected.
* Fixes an issue that caused video clips to flicker momentarily in the Viewer when entering and exiting Full Screen view.
* Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture to stop responding if you attempt to open the Import window while a previous import is being completed.
* Fixes an issue that could cause the Aperture toolbar to be temporarily grayed out after importing an iPhoto Library.