Auction PhotographsBonhams' London Photographs department will hold its inaugural auction on 20th May, at 2pm, at the New Bond Street galleries, offering a broad range of photographic imagery - from the 19th century to the present day - at a wide and accessible range of prices.
- Thomas Struth's 'The Ma Family, 1996' (£12,000-18,000)
- 'Femme dans la Baignoire, 2003' from Elina Brotherus' The New Painting series (£7,000-9,000)
- A strong section of fashion imagery including works by Horst P. Horst, Norman Parkinson, Lillian Bassman and Terence Donovan
- A superb example from Josef Koudelka's Gypsy series (£5,000-7,000)
- A set of four Graffiti by Brassaï
- An excellent copy of George Hugnet's 'La Septième Face du Dé, 1936' (£10,000-15,000)
- A series of lots by Grac...